- Happy Thanksgiving! (Team Archie) http://t.co/0onYlLUFS9 1 week ago
- I apologize for any worries but thanks to the wonderful people at Google all the videos you loved are back! youtube.com/user/theoffici… (KS) 2 weeks ago
- Congratulations to David's sister Claudia & her husband Adam. Violeta Oquirrh Platt will be born early Spring! (KS) http://t.co/KvUSc9LQps 3 weeks ago
- Prayers for our friends in the Philippines and all the areas being affected by Typhoon Haiyan. (Team Archie) 3 weeks ago
- Happy Halloween! A #throwbackthursday from last year plus an updated one proving it was him under that mask! (KS) http://t.co/wLaN4eAuzI 1 month ago
- Visiting Borah High School choir the morning after we snuck into their Holiday concert the night before. #tbt (KS) http://t.co/b4yRozIKOV 1 month ago
- While in Singapore in 2012 David & his guitariest there @YusGuitarMan had some downtime between shows. youtu.be/822c59akfwk (KS) 1 month ago
- Our thoughts and prayers go out to everyone affected by the earthquake yesterday in Cebu and the surrounding areas. (Team Archie) 1 month ago
- On top of the Marina Bay Sands hotel overlooking Singapore. #throwbackthursday from 2010! (KS) http://t.co/VWlhlzxS55 1 month ago
- Last pickup before package going out tomorrow! Don't worry if u were 2 late another one going out next month! (KS) http://t.co/sEpNY27szJ 2 months ago
- @TheRealEulaC You're in Glorietta! I just left. Have fun! @oheulacaballero 5 days ago
- @joryzhisarza I'm not in the US, andito ako Pinas. Di ako umalis 1 week ago
- The more reason why I like this guy ❤️ “@PhilippineStar: David Beckham in town, roots for Pacquiao | bit.ly/1cgc9W8” 1 week ago
- It was great seeing you, @kricket_rc234 !!! @ Cyma instagram.com/p/g-rcuQERjS/ 2 weeks ago
- ABS-CBN Foundation's warehouse is overflowing with donations and volunteers. 300 sacks of relief goods… instagram.com/p/gx8WQrkRhb/ 2 weeks ago
Me and David
TagsAsian Tour 2011 Baguio Beach Concerts I Attended David Archuleta David Archuleta's Artistry Eula Caballero Friends Gorgeous Creatures Indonesia Jasmine Curtis Smith Life Love Malaysia Manila Nandito Ako Nature new friends old friends Personal Philippines places reminiscing travel TV Show Uncategorized United States Vacation Vietnam Washington
December 2013 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
A gift for Marius
- 16,611 hits
Category Archives: Personal
Finally connected with a good, old friend last Sunday through Yahoo Messenger. It was a long shot. Was pleasantly surprised to get a message back from him. I probably should go online more.
Here’s the postcard he sent via e-mail after I sent him pictures of me and our old friend, Dicky, and our godson, Miguel Luis.
I miss the old days.
This started as a blog for David Archuleta but I might slowly turn this into a personal blog on personal adventures and other stuff Majority of the posts, though, will still be on my favorite artist.
From the Master Cleanse Guide (via mastercleansesecrets.com)
For an average person, a 15 minute sauna session can remove the same amount of impurities that would take your kidneys 24 hours to remove.
Weight Loss – During a 10-15 minute sauna session, your heart rate increases by 50-75%. This provides the same metabolic result as physical exercise.
Relaxation – Lactic acid which causes soreness and muscle fatigue is also released through sweating. This makes a trip to the sauna especially desirable for anyone who works out, or engages in rigorous physical activity.
Increased Circulation – Spending time in a sauna will expand blood vessels and help circulation.
It was a fun and emotional day for me. I graduated today, WITH HONORS!
It’s been more than two months since I took my OCE and got the magic words – “you passed!” After that I knew, I’ll be graduating this October. Before leaving for my business trip to the US last July, I made sure all my graduation requirements – application to graduate, clearance, graduation fees – have been taken care of. A week before I got back, a text from a friend woke me up, congratulating me for graduating with distinction. I was surprised since I never thought my grades were good enough. When I read my emails, it was confirmed – I made it to the honors list!
While going down the stairs during the processional, I started to become emotional. This is it, I’m about to end another chapter of my life. What I will miss the most are the people I met in school – good friends, networks, prospects, hehe. I will especially miss one person. After our group picture with our class, he gave me a tight hug and a kiss on the cheek. He was saying good bye as if we will no longer see each other. The thought of not seeing him again made me sad. But in 3 weeks, I will definitely see him again during our outing. And after that, baka sumama siya sa Boracay in December!
Anyway, before this entry becomes all about him, I was also happy to see some old friends. I am especially happy for Nico. He was the first person to encourage me to get an MBA degree. He also graduated with honors. The more important thing is, he found his soul mate, too, while taking his MBA. Sana ako makahabol!
Anyway, I’ll post some of the pictures soon!