- We lost a special & talented Archie today but gained an Angel in @HanneDenmark. Our thoughts will be with her family & friends (Team Archie) 1 day ago
- Wishing everyone a Happy Mother's Day!! youtu.be/LYYDRH4essA (KS) 1 week ago
- Here is a video of David w/ his cousin Vanessa Deliz singing one of her original songs called "Roller Coaster"-> youtu.be/dGPqXD3eS90 (KS) 3 weeks ago
- What would your caption be? Mine would be "April Showers Bring May Flowers" (KS) http://t.co/3pHgmOn2VL 3 weeks ago
- What is one of the first thing you want to see David do when David Archuleta Returns 2014? (KS) 4 weeks ago
- Wishing David's mother Lupe a Happy Birthday! (Team Archie) http://t.co/7rokpMzCrn 1 month ago
- Hey Archies! Here's another way to win a copy of "No Matter How Far". facebook.com/Overstock.com (Team Archie) 1 month ago
- Wishing everyone a Happy Easter! (Team Archie) http://t.co/yQ7Oku7Z88 1 month ago
- Thanks everyone for playing "No Matter How Far" cd giveaway contest. Our last winner of the week is @ultimatearmand Congratulations! (TeamA) 1 month ago
- David's new album "No Matter How Far" is available for import at Amazon if you cannot find it in a store near u!(TeamArchie) #NoMatterHowFar 1 month ago
- Glass Art @ Museum of Glass instagram.com/p/ZuhBLEERo0/ 2 hours ago
- Lovin' the sunny weather! Keep it up until Monday ;) @ Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA) instagram.com/p/ZthlO-kRta/ 12 hours ago
- Thanks for the ride to the airport, Steve! We made it in time for your flight. Hope to see you in… instagram.com/p/Zs41ZWkRhN/ 17 hours ago
- Quite legendary @ Cattlemens instagram.com/p/ZroCdmkRjS/ 1 day ago
- One is an award for trying and the other for having the most penalty. Which is mine? ;) instagram.com/p/Zrk0XNkRvt/ 1 day ago
Me and David
TagsAsian Tour 2011 Baguio Beach Concerts I Attended David's Mission David Archuleta David Archuleta's Artistry Eula Caballero Friends Gorgeous Creatures Indonesia Jasmine Curtis Smith Jason Mraz Life Love Magazine article Malaysia Manila Nandito Ako Nature new friends old friends Personal Philippines places reminiscing travel TV Show Vacation Vietnam
A gift for Marius
- 14,363 hits
Category Archives: Personal
Finally connected with a good, old friend last Sunday through Yahoo Messenger. It was a long shot. Was pleasantly surprised to get a message back from him. I probably should go online more.
Here’s the postcard he sent via e-mail after I sent him pictures of me and our old friend, Dicky, and our godson, Miguel Luis.
I miss the old days.
This started as a blog for David Archuleta but I might slowly turn this into a personal blog on personal adventures and other stuff Majority of the posts, though, will still be on my favorite artist.
From the Master Cleanse Guide (via mastercleansesecrets.com)
For an average person, a 15 minute sauna session can remove the same amount of impurities that would take your kidneys 24 hours to remove.
Weight Loss – During a 10-15 minute sauna session, your heart rate increases by 50-75%. This provides the same metabolic result as physical exercise.
Relaxation – Lactic acid which causes soreness and muscle fatigue is also released through sweating. This makes a trip to the sauna especially desirable for anyone who works out, or engages in rigorous physical activity.
Increased Circulation – Spending time in a sauna will expand blood vessels and help circulation.
It was a fun and emotional day for me. I graduated today, WITH HONORS!
It’s been more than two months since I took my OCE and got the magic words – “you passed!” After that I knew, I’ll be graduating this October. Before leaving for my business trip to the US last July, I made sure all my graduation requirements – application to graduate, clearance, graduation fees – have been taken care of. A week before I got back, a text from a friend woke me up, congratulating me for graduating with distinction. I was surprised since I never thought my grades were good enough. When I read my emails, it was confirmed – I made it to the honors list!
While going down the stairs during the processional, I started to become emotional. This is it, I’m about to end another chapter of my life. What I will miss the most are the people I met in school – good friends, networks, prospects, hehe. I will especially miss one person. After our group picture with our class, he gave me a tight hug and a kiss on the cheek. He was saying good bye as if we will no longer see each other. The thought of not seeing him again made me sad. But in 3 weeks, I will definitely see him again during our outing. And after that, baka sumama siya sa Boracay in December!
Anyway, before this entry becomes all about him, I was also happy to see some old friends. I am especially happy for Nico. He was the first person to encourage me to get an MBA degree. He also graduated with honors. The more important thing is, he found his soul mate, too, while taking his MBA. Sana ako makahabol!
Anyway, I’ll post some of the pictures soon!