- Just a couple more days to bid on the MKOC box from tour. davidarchuleta.com/home/?p=5777 Thanks to all who have made a bid! (KS) 6 days ago
- Let the bidding BEGIN. again! hahaha I think we are back up! Lets try this once again davidarchuleta.com/home/?p=5777 (KS) 1 week ago
- Sorry Archies! Technical issue over at Ebay! Will get it back up shortly. (KS) 1 week ago
- Here you go! youtu.be/arP8OJ-XmfY Head over to davidarchuleta.com to start bidding now! (Team Archie) 1 week ago
- Amazed by all the guesses! Some even had me laughing out loud. Surprised Archies have not figured it out yet! Not too long to wait now! (KS) 2 weeks ago
- Who as an idea what this could be and what we are going to do with it? (KS) http://t.co/1Y4NcN3K4T 2 weeks ago
- Happy Valentine's Day! (Team Archie) http://t.co/hOPhPNYnmX 2 weeks ago
- The MKOC backdrop contest had such a wonderful response we decided to pick 2 names! Congratulations to @Winnie_Ward and @Salamahafifi (KS) 3 weeks ago
- Last day to enter for a chance to win a piece of the backdrop from the My Kind of Christmas Tour. >>>> davidarchuleta.com/home/?p=5738 (Team Archie) 3 weeks ago
- Your chance to win a piece of MKOC! Check it our here>>>> davidarchuleta.com/home/?p=5738 (KS) 1 month ago
- Weekend workout: 90-minute trek to the Mt. Pinatubo crater. Pictures don't quite capture the beauty of… instagram.com/p/lFkW3iERk3/ 4 days ago
- New friends from the #WealthSummit2014 . Renz, an OFW, flew in from Kuwait just to attend the seminar… instagram.com/p/lAD4ECERvS/ 6 days ago
- Success Is All About Everyday Execution #WealthSummit2014 @ Philippine International Convention Center instagram.com/p/k8Z6gFkRlR/ 1 week ago
- So happy to see @kricket_rc234 !! @therandompinay jackryan4da and I thought we were just meeting with… instagram.com/p/kUpVJSkRlf/ 3 weeks ago
- @nareejo @jackryan4DA @therandomPinay I'm here na at Simply Thai. Robbi's on his way 3 weeks ago
Me and David
TagsAsian Tour 2011 Baguio Beach Concerts I Attended David Archuleta David Archuleta's Artistry Eula Caballero Friends Gorgeous Creatures Indonesia Jasmine Curtis Smith Life Love Malaysia Manila Nandito Ako Nature new friends old friends Personal Philippines places reminiscing travel TV Show Uncategorized United States Vacation Vietnam Washington
March 2014 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
A gift for Marius
- 18,204 hits
Category Archives: Personal
Finally connected with a good, old friend last Sunday through Yahoo Messenger. It was a long shot. Was pleasantly surprised to get a message back from him. I probably should go online more.
Here’s the postcard he sent via e-mail after I sent him pictures of me and our old friend, Dicky, and our godson, Miguel Luis.
I miss the old days.
This started as a blog for David Archuleta but I might slowly turn this into a personal blog on personal adventures and other stuff Majority of the posts, though, will still be on my favorite artist.
From the Master Cleanse Guide (via mastercleansesecrets.com)
For an average person, a 15 minute sauna session can remove the same amount of impurities that would take your kidneys 24 hours to remove.
Weight Loss – During a 10-15 minute sauna session, your heart rate increases by 50-75%. This provides the same metabolic result as physical exercise.
Relaxation – Lactic acid which causes soreness and muscle fatigue is also released through sweating. This makes a trip to the sauna especially desirable for anyone who works out, or engages in rigorous physical activity.
Increased Circulation – Spending time in a sauna will expand blood vessels and help circulation.
It was a fun and emotional day for me. I graduated today, WITH HONORS!
It’s been more than two months since I took my OCE and got the magic words – “you passed!” After that I knew, I’ll be graduating this October. Before leaving for my business trip to the US last July, I made sure all my graduation requirements – application to graduate, clearance, graduation fees – have been taken care of. A week before I got back, a text from a friend woke me up, congratulating me for graduating with distinction. I was surprised since I never thought my grades were good enough. When I read my emails, it was confirmed – I made it to the honors list!
While going down the stairs during the processional, I started to become emotional. This is it, I’m about to end another chapter of my life. What I will miss the most are the people I met in school – good friends, networks, prospects, hehe. I will especially miss one person. After our group picture with our class, he gave me a tight hug and a kiss on the cheek. He was saying good bye as if we will no longer see each other. The thought of not seeing him again made me sad. But in 3 weeks, I will definitely see him again during our outing. And after that, baka sumama siya sa Boracay in December!
Anyway, before this entry becomes all about him, I was also happy to see some old friends. I am especially happy for Nico. He was the first person to encourage me to get an MBA degree. He also graduated with honors. The more important thing is, he found his soul mate, too, while taking his MBA. Sana ako makahabol!
Anyway, I’ll post some of the pictures soon!