- We lost a special & talented Archie today but gained an Angel in @HanneDenmark. Our thoughts will be with her family & friends (Team Archie) 15 hours ago
- Wishing everyone a Happy Mother's Day!! youtu.be/LYYDRH4essA (KS) 1 week ago
- Here is a video of David w/ his cousin Vanessa Deliz singing one of her original songs called "Roller Coaster"-> youtu.be/dGPqXD3eS90 (KS) 3 weeks ago
- What would your caption be? Mine would be "April Showers Bring May Flowers" (KS) http://t.co/3pHgmOn2VL 3 weeks ago
- What is one of the first thing you want to see David do when David Archuleta Returns 2014? (KS) 3 weeks ago
- Wishing David's mother Lupe a Happy Birthday! (Team Archie) http://t.co/7rokpMzCrn 1 month ago
- Hey Archies! Here's another way to win a copy of "No Matter How Far". facebook.com/Overstock.com (Team Archie) 1 month ago
- Wishing everyone a Happy Easter! (Team Archie) http://t.co/yQ7Oku7Z88 1 month ago
- Thanks everyone for playing "No Matter How Far" cd giveaway contest. Our last winner of the week is @ultimatearmand Congratulations! (TeamA) 1 month ago
- David's new album "No Matter How Far" is available for import at Amazon if you cannot find it in a store near u!(TeamArchie) #NoMatterHowFar 1 month ago
- Quite legendary @ Cattlemens instagram.com/p/ZroCdmkRjS/ 6 hours ago
- One is an award for trying and the other for having the most penalty. Which is mine? ;) instagram.com/p/Zrk0XNkRvt/ 7 hours ago
- Ate a lot of dust today. Lol @ Umigo Indoor Go Kart Racing instagram.com/p/ZrOZmBkRqJ/ 10 hours ago
- Store visit near Blackhawk @ Safeway instagram.com/p/Zms4EZkRsR/ 2 days ago
- Hello, Downtown Pleasanton @ Nonni's Bistro instagram.com/p/ZmlUo9ERn6/ 2 days ago
Me and David
TagsAsian Tour 2011 Baguio Beach Concerts I Attended David's Mission David Archuleta David Archuleta's Artistry Eula Caballero Friends Gorgeous Creatures Indonesia Jasmine Curtis Smith Jason Mraz Life Love Magazine article Malaysia Manila Nandito Ako Nature new friends old friends Personal Philippines places reminiscing travel TV Show Vacation Vietnam
A gift for Marius
- 14,356 hits
Monthly Archives: September 2011
All week last week I have been looking forward to meeting with and spending time with my good friend, James Wall. After a 3-hour nap and after I got all my stuff out, I called James to find out if he was available to meet. He picked me up at my hotel at around 4:30 PM. It was so nice to see him again. He looked very lean, still very handsome but a bit tired, I suppose.
There were 2 main reasons for the physical change in him - first is he’s been into P90X and he’s been eating healthy and, second, it was rather personal. He was glad at the chance to go out and meet with a friend and I am equally glad that I called him so he could have an afternoon away from whatever was bothering him. We first went to Cave Creek which is like a western/cowboy type of town. However, James did not like it when we got there as it was not the same place he used to visit. We walked around a bit, then decided to continue driving towards Scottsdale. We really did not know where we’re going so we just kept on talking about stuff. Then, we got to this place called Kierland, it’s like an upscale outside mall, something similar to Bonifacio High Street. We walked around until we saw this Italian restaurant called North. They had a patio with mists, so we decided to sit there and have something to eat and drink.
The afternoon went by so quickly. That always happens when you have great company
Hopefully, I get to spend another afternoon with James before he flies to San Francisco for a conference next weekend. I will be on my way to Pleasanton when he gets back.
Archuleta Philippines forged a great tie up with a generous contact in the US in order to make Mormon Tabernacle Choir’s Glad Christmas Tidings album feat. David Archuleta available in the Philippines. The DVD and Blu-ray are available at amazing discounted price of $18.50 and$24.00, respectively, plus ONLY LOCAL SHIPPING to places outside of Metro Manila.
Go to Archuleta Philippines for details on how to order.
Here’s an example of what’s in store for you
Finally connected with a good, old friend last Sunday through Yahoo Messenger. It was a long shot. Was pleasantly surprised to get a message back from him. I probably should go online more.
Here’s the postcard he sent via e-mail after I sent him pictures of me and our old friend, Dicky, and our godson, Miguel Luis.
I miss the old days.
Miguel Luis is my godson who I have not seen in years. Wow, he’s grown a lot. He’s turning 10 today. Here are some pics from our meet up today at SM Megamall in Ortigas, Pasig. He picked the place. His original pick was Starbucks which was full. We tried Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf and it was full, too. Then we saw this place across Starbucks that had available tables – CrePes and Cream. Their ice cream and choco milkshake are quite good.
I finally gave Miguel his gift that I got 2 years ago. Glad he liked it. He easily transformed Optimus Prime to a truck and back. Now, he still doesn’t have Bumble Bee and other autobots. Time to hunt
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MIGUEL LUIS!
Mr. Edward Estlin Cummings, more popularly known as e. e. cummings, died on September 3, 1962. He penned this favorite poem of mine.