I went to lunch today with Norma Acaba in FP&A and she was very happy to meet another Filipino travelling to the US from Philtech. Later in the day, Dorothy-Ann Rouse, asked me to go to dinner with her. Nahiya na ko sumama coz she’s always paying for me. Dami ko na utang sa kanya! I hope I can do something for her before I go, or at least give her something. It’s nice to see how Filipinos in the US are so eager to help other Filipinos who go to the US.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- @TheRealEulaC You're in Glorietta! I just left. Have fun! @oheulacaballero 1 week ago
- @joryzhisarza I'm not in the US, andito ako Pinas. Di ako umalis 1 week ago
- The more reason why I like this guy ❤️ “@PhilippineStar: David Beckham in town, roots for Pacquiao | bit.ly/1cgc9W8” 2 weeks ago
- It was great seeing you, @kricket_rc234 !!! @ Cyma instagram.com/p/g-rcuQERjS/ 2 weeks ago
- ABS-CBN Foundation's warehouse is overflowing with donations and volunteers. 300 sacks of relief goods… instagram.com/p/gx8WQrkRhb/ 3 weeks ago
Me and David
TagsAsian Tour 2011 Baguio Beach Concerts I Attended David Archuleta David Archuleta's Artistry Eula Caballero Friends Gorgeous Creatures Indonesia Jasmine Curtis Smith Life Love Malaysia Manila Nandito Ako Nature new friends old friends Personal Philippines places reminiscing travel TV Show Uncategorized United States Vacation Vietnam Washington
A gift for Marius
- 16,654 hits